Long Island Cruizin’ For A Cure is an antique and classic car show whose goal is;
- To raise the level of awareness about Prostate Cancer to the Long Island community, both male and female.
- To provide free PSA screening (for early detection of Prostate Cancer) at the event for all males present.
- To take the proceeds collected at the show and direct them towards:
- Research to find a cure for Prostate Cancer
- Providing free PSA screening at the event
- Education of the Long Island Community about PSA screening and early detection